Flexibility and Understanding
We’ve worked with enough schools to understand that no two groups are the same.
That’s why we’ve put together a list of inclusions that will help your experience become tailored to you. We believe that for your group to have a truly fantastic time, you deserve the opportunity to have an experience designed to your individual requirements.
There are inclusions such as:
- A committed Adventure Consultant available to answer any specific questions regarding the resort or tour
- The ability to tailor almost any element of your school trips with us. Adjustable free place ratios and no supplements for snowboarding (min. group size required)
- A knowledgeable and experienced in resort manager dedicated to your group for the duration of the trip
- A visit from your Adventure Consultant before you book to discuss the key features of the trip.
- An optional hosted parents’ evening with full presentation.
- A full set of resources to help you launch your trip.
- Full risk assessments and accommodation audits supplied on demand.
- Safety Management System and policy documents supplied.
- 24-hour in resort support.
Free Teacher Places
In order to support your school trips, Atlas will provide:
- One free staff place for every eight paying passengers on all coach trips,
- One free staff place for every ten paying passengers on flights, and,
- Subsidised places for family members of the party leader
We recommend the party leaders go on an inspection visit to your chosen resort.
This allows leaders to familiarise themselves with the surroundings, see our range of accommodation options and experience the activities first-hand. Furthermore, these visits provide a perfect opportunity to complete any risk assessments or health and safety checks well ahead of your trip.
Our inspection visits are designed to meet two aims:
- A chance to meet the Atlas team who will running the tour. They will be on hand and available to answer any questions you might have.
- To provide an informative and entertaining trip for the party leaders.
We have made these valuable inspection visits available at any one of our resorts. All details and arrangements will be made by your Atlas Adventure Consultant, or, for any further details please get in touch with a member of our team on 0207 416 6660.
24 Hour Support
We take our role as tour operators very seriously.
If you need support of any kind, we are there in the resort or on hand. Any time, always.
Our in-resort teams are well experienced and readily available. They have been trained to approach any situation calmly and effectively, meaning that there will always be someone on hand to deal with the unexpected.
Our on-call Duty Office is also open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Collective UK Passports
A collective passport allows travel for a group of under 18’s without their own individual passport, provided they are recognised as part of a school or organised youth group.
Available to British national students whose leader holds a full and valid UK passport. Group leaders can apply for a collective passport from all UK passport agencies and are advised to allow at least six weeks for your application to be processed.
Launch your trip
Once you have decided to join us on this unforgettable adventure, we’re ready and prepared to help you with the next steps.
We understand the importance of creating a bit of a buzz when you’re in the early stages of organising a trip with a tour provider, and we are experienced in generating this excitement. First you drum up the interest, then you get the go ahead and start looking at numbers.
We have materials such as letter templates, posters, Power Points Presentations, and are happy to come to your school to give an informative talk and planning advice if needed.
Your dedicated Adventure Consultant will be on hand and available to provide any resources you may need, and remember, we don’t charge supplements for smaller groups!