To celebrate National Fitness Day we wanted to share with you our very own Atlas Adventure Fitness Challenge! This fitness circuit is a great way to introduce new activities or to reinforce self practice of previously taught skills and movements. So let’s get started with this fun fitness challenge!
Things to remember:
- These exercises and timings can be easily adjusted to accommodate your abilities.
- Have music to help motivate and add energy whilst completing the activities.
- Have a clear understanding of how the exercises are going to be completed, and ask someone if you need help with the technique of the activities.
- ALWAYS have a 5 minute warm up and 5 minute cool down before you start and finish the activity.
- If you would like an extra challenge try doing your last name too!
Now it’s time to start! Spell out your name and complete your fitness challenge! Make sure you send us a photo once you’ve taken part. You can find us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter!
Exercises produced by Atlas Adventure are for entertainment purposes only. It is not to be used as a specific product or treatment plan. Exercise does have risks, and these exercises have the potential to cause injury. To reduce the risk of injury, before beginning this or any exercise program, please do seek advice from a healthcare provider for any necessary safety precautions. Atlas Adventure disclaims any liability from and in connection with this program. During your exercise, if you feel dizzy, faint or experience any discomfort, you should stop and speak to a doctor or physician.